Essay on my father
My Super Dad
- My father is a very important person in my life.
- He is always there for me, no matter what.
- He is a Businessman and is a very hardworking person. He works long hours to provide for our family.
- He is always willing to help out around the house, too.
- He is a great cook and he loves to play games with me.
- My father helps me with my homework. When I get stuck, he patiently explains things to me until I understand.
- My father is also very funny. He always knows how to make me laugh.
- He is the life of the party and he always knows how to make people smile.
- My father encourages me. He tells me I can do anything I set my mind to and believes in my abilities.
- He teaches me important values. My dad tells me to be kind, and honest, and to always help others.
- My father is my role model. I want to be just like him when I grow up because he is the best person I know.
- He is loving, supportive, and always there for me. I am so lucky to have him in my life.