15 Lines about Subash Chandra Bose
|Name||Subhas Chandra Bose|
|Born||January 23, 1897|
|Father’s Name||Janakinath Bose|
|Mother’s Name||Prabhabati Bose|
|Known for||Fighting for independence from British rule.|
|Died||18 August 1945|
1. Subash Chandra Bose was a brave and determined leader.
2. He was born in Cuttack, Odisha on January 23, 1897.
3. He believed in fighting for independence from British rule.
4. Bose formed the Indian National Army (INA) “Azad Hind Fauj” to fight against the British.
5. He gave them the slogan “Jai Hind”.
6. He believed in the power of unity and worked towards bringing people together.
7. Bose traveled to different countries seeking support for India’s independence.
8. He formed alliances with other nations to fight against British colonialism.
9. Bose’s famous slogan was “Give me blood, and I will give you freedom.”
10. He encouraged people to be courageous and stand up against injustice.
11. He joined the Indian National Congress (INC) and worked with Jawaharlal Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi.
12. Bose was known as Netaji, which means “Respected Leader” in Hindi.
13. He is remembered as one of India’s greatest freedom fighters.
14. Subash Chandra Bose is the inspiration for many Indians who aspire for freedom, justice, and national pride.
15. It is believed that he died in a plane crash in Taiwan, though some theories suggest that he survived.
- 20 Lines about Rani Laxmibai
- 15 Lines about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel for kids
- 15 Lines about Subash Chandra Bose for kids
- 20 Lines about Bhagat Singh – Bhagat Singh Biography for Kids
- 10 lines about Indira Gandhi
- 15 Lines about Jawahar Lal Nehru
- 10 lines about Mangal Pandey
- 14 lines about Muhammad Ali
- Some important points about Sachin Tendulkar
- Some important points about Nikola Tesla
- Some important points about Alfred Noble
- 19 lines about Mahatma Gandhi for kids
- A short story of Nelson Mandela