15 lines about Jawahar Lal Nehru
|Name||Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru|
|Born||14 November 1889|
|Father’s Name||Motilal Nehru|
|Mother’s Name||Swarup Rani Nehru|
|Known for||First Prime minister of India, Indian Independence leader|
|Died||27 May 1964|
|Awards||Bharat Ratan – 1955|
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
2. He was born on 14 November 1889 in Allahabad, India.
3. Nehru was a lawyer by profession.
4. He was also a great freedom fighter who fought against British rule.
5. Nehru was a close associate of Mahatma Gandhi.
6. He was a key figure in the Indian independence movement.
7. Nehru was also a great statesman and diplomat.
8. Nehru was a prolific writer and wrote several books.
- Letters from a father to his daughter.
- An Autobiography
9. He established several institutions of national importance, including the Indian Institutes of Technology.
10. Nehru was also instrumental in setting up the Planning Commission of India.
11. He was a great orator and his speeches inspired millions.
12. Nehru’s famous speech, “Tryst with Destiny,” is considered one of the greatest speeches in history.
13. He was a man of great integrity and was known for his honesty and sincerity.
14. Nehru passed away on May 27, 1964.
15. He will always be remembered as one of India’s greatest leaders and a true champion of democracy.
- 20 Lines about Rani Laxmibai
- 15 Lines about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel for kids
- 15 Lines about Subash Chandra Bose for kids
- 20 Lines about Bhagat Singh – Bhagat Singh Biography for Kids
- 10 lines about Indira Gandhi
- 15 Lines about Jawahar Lal Nehru
- 10 lines about Mangal Pandey
- 14 lines about Muhammad Ali
- Some important points about Sachin Tendulkar
- Some important points about Nikola Tesla
- Some important points about Alfred Noble
- 19 lines about Mahatma Gandhi for kids
- A short story of Nelson Mandela