10 lines about Indira Gandhi
|Name||Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi|
|Born||19 November 1917|
|Father’s Name||Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Mother’s Name||Kamala Nehru|
|Known for||First woman prime minister of India, Iron Lady|
|Died||31 October 1984|
1. Indira Gandhi was the first women Prime Minister of India.
2. She was born on 19 November 1917 in Allahabad, (now Prayagraj) India.
3. Indira Gandhi was the daughter of Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister.
4. She was a lawyer by profession.
5. She went on to study at the Vishwa Bharati in Santiniketan.
6. During the meeting with Rabindranath Tagore, he named her Priyadarshini.
7. She played a significant role in the Indian National Congress party and the Indian independence movement.
8. She focused on education, healthcare, agriculture, and empowering women.
9. Indira Gandhi’s son, Rajiv Gandhi, also served as Prime Minister of India.
10. She was assassinated on October 31, 1984, by her bodyguards Satwant Singh and Beant Singh.
- 20 Lines about Rani Laxmibai
- 15 Lines about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel for kids
- 15 Lines about Subash Chandra Bose for kids
- 20 Lines about Bhagat Singh – Bhagat Singh Biography for Kids
- 10 lines about Indira Gandhi
- 15 Lines about Jawahar Lal Nehru
- 10 lines about Mangal Pandey
- 14 lines about Muhammad Ali
- Some important points about Sachin Tendulkar
- Some important points about Nikola Tesla
- Some important points about Alfred Noble
- 19 lines about Mahatma Gandhi for kids
- A short story of Nelson Mandela